Why Ward Coaching
How we can help you
When an athlete decides to join the team we sit down and discuss what it is they want from our coaching relationship and any goals they have. We then take the time to understand their sporting history and current level of skill and ability so that we can develop a training program based around who they are as an athlete, their individual strengths and weaknesses and life commitments.
Training plans for each block are provided via Training Peaks www.trainingpeaks.com. This, along with regular feedback allows us to provide you a plan that best suits your needs, specific races and goals as well as giving us the feedback and analysis tools we need.
As coaches we believe we need to communicate with you to coach you. We place no restriction on how you contact us in regards to your coaching and will always get back to you. We also believe we need to work with you face to face. We see our Sydney athletes regularly, for those we coach online we make the effort to come to you.
What we offer
- Periodised training and race plan for your season taking into account your strengths and weaknesses and based on your goals and training objectives
- Training program delivered via Training Peaks and based on your individual needs and feedback Ongoing review and performance testing
- Training and race file Power, HR and Pace analysis utilising Training Peaks and WKO+ software Training zones for swim, bike and run based on Power, HR or Pace
- Race nutrition and pacing strategies for your goal races as well as the knowledge to help you optimise your nutrition in training
- Continuous technique and skill development through proven drills, feedback and video analysis
- Advice on selecting the best equipment for you and your budget
- Bike fitting services
- Triathlon Australia Draft Legal Endorsement
- Integrated core strength programs targeting your individual weaknesses
- For Sydney based athletes, regular face to face contact at weekly sessions
- Training weekends/camps
- Group skills and information sessions
- Swim stroke correction
How much it costs
Full personalised coaching service
- One off start up fee $75
- Fee per four week block $195
- Please enquire for pricing